This museum is located on the Pratt & Whitney campus in East Hartford. Open to the public, when no company events are underway. This museum has a collection of engines spanning the history of the company.
Related to World War II are the following: R-1340 "Wasp", R-1690/R-1860 "Hornet", R-1830 "Twin Wasp" (fifth P&W engine, second two-row radial), R-2000 "Twin Wasp", R-2800 "Double Wasp". The museum also includes the major jet engines produced and other prototype and experimental engines never produced.
Other displays include Charles Lindburg desk, used while he worked at the company. Also the plaque for Rentschler Field dedicated May 24, 1931, named for the first president of Pratt & Whitney. Today, this airfield is closed.