Pacific Wrecks
Pacific Wrecks    
  Missing In Action (MIA) Prisoners Of War (POW) Unexploded Ordnance (UXO)  
Chronology Locations Aircraft Ships Submit Info How You Can Help Donate
 
    Hainan Province  China

Location
Hainan Province includes Hainan Island located off the southern coast of China. Hainan Province is the smallest province of China with 97% of the landmass of the province is Hainan Island with the other 3% small islands scattered among two hundred islands in three archipelagos

Hainan Island
Located off the southern coast

Contribute Information
Do you have photos or additional information to add?

Last Updated
February 4, 2018

 

  Discussion Forum Daily Updates Reviews Museums Interviews & Oral Histories  
 
Pacific Wrecks Inc. All rights reserved.
Donate Now Facebook Twitter YouTube Google Plus Instagram