3.7" Heavy Anti-Aircraft Gun
The 3.7" heavy anti-aircraft gun was Britain and the Commonwelth's primary heavy anti-aircraft gun during World War II, with a slightly larger calibre of 94mm. Originally designed in 1937.
The gun had a normal crew of seven, capabile of firing 10-20 rounds per minute, capable of reaching 9,000m. Used in both static mount, or a mobile mount, towed by a gun tractor. The gun had several variant models.
During the war, these guns were also produced in Australia. It remained in use after the war.