Search found 2 matches
Search found 2 matches • Page 1 of 1
- Fri Oct 04, 2013 11:09 pm
- Forum: Pacific Wrecks Updates & Information
- Topic: New Forum Policy - New Members Must Post Welcome Message
- Replies: 79
- Views: 106923
Hello to everyone here in this forum. I am known always as b24copilotniece in honor of my uncle, FO George F Churchwell, Jr who was killed as a co-pilot on B-24E -#42-7119 at Weed CA 10 June 1943. I began my research after my family was able to learn all of the details of his crash, which were previ...
- Fri Oct 04, 2013 10:51 pm
- Forum: Wrecks & Losses
- Topic: Questions about two Sergeants
- Replies: 10
- Views: 8704
In the photo posted above that is credited to John Beck, the man standing 2nd from the left is 1st Lt Ralph Orie Deardorff, Jr. He was the alternate pilot who flew the Miss Em and also a personal pilot to General Eichelberger. This information was told by him to his daughter, India Jane, prior to hi...