Meet the PWD online community

Moderator: Moderator

RBH50
Private

Post by RBH50 »

Posted elsewhere...

I am a full-time Presbyterian minister/pastor and also recently retired as a Major from the USAF/ANG after 39+ years. I was a Public Affairs Officer for 27 years and later a Public Affairs Technician and photographer (MSgt.) for 12 years with the S.C. ANG (169th FW). My father, Lt. Col, (USAF, Ret.) Charles G. Hodges, Jr., is now 90 and, with his permission, I have acquired some of his photographic albums for safe-keeping. He was a USAAF Capt. during WWII assigned to the Pacific Theater (Leyte, Ie Shima) and later was at the Atsugi Aerodrome with the 63rd Aviation Support Group/5th Air Force. He was a Quartermaster/Supply Officer (?) and also a prolific amateur photographer (20+ albums). I have many historic photos that I can ultimately scan and share of life in the WWII Pacific with the AAF and in particular, the 19 Aug 1945 Japanese Peace Delegation at Ie Shima. He was always a good photographer and these historic photos ought to be digitized and shared for historical posterity. Sincerely, Rev. Richard B. Hodges, Blair, SC (Maj., USAF, Ret.)

rachely476
Private

Re: New Member

Post by rachely476 »

Welcome to forum!
My name is Rachely, from California.